Requests for Proposals
2022 Town Contract Engineer Proposals Due Monday, May 16, 2022 by 4:00 pm
The Town of Coupeville is soliciting proposals from qualified firms to provide engineering services for projects in the Town of Coupeville, WA. The selected consultant(s) must be licensed as an Engineer in the State of Washington. The selected consultant shall perform/manage the tasks specified in the “Scope of Work” section of the Request for Proposal (RFQ).
The Town of Coupeville is in need of a firm to oversee all aspects of their engineering
needs. The engineering work may include, but is not limited to, utility projects including water, wastewater and storm water, street work, transportation projects, public works projects, project management, system plan updates, finding funding sources and grant applications, plan review, and inspections.
For more information, Click Here.
2022 Sea Rise Vulnerability Assessment: Proposals must be received by 4:30 pm April 22, 2022
The Town of Coupeville is searching for a qualified consultant to conduct a sea level rise vulnerability assessment.
2022 SCADA: Proposals must be received by 3:00 pm April 18, 2022
The Town of Coupeville is accepting qualification proposals from System integrator firms for the Towns SCADA upgrade on eight network sites.
The Town of Coupeville’s Water and Wastewater facilities have been modified and maintained by several different integrators over the years. Each firm implemented a different design standard and currently the sites throughout the system consist of a varied mix of technologies and hardware. The Town would like to transition the remaining sites to the new Allen-Bradley cellular network SCADA system.
Submission Guidelines and Requirements
- All firms or individuals submitting a proposal must be licensed and bonded and ensure compliance with all laws, rules, codes, ordinances, and licensing requirements that are applicable to the conduct of its business, including those of Federal, State and local agencies having jurisdiction and authority.
- Include a signed cover letter from the person who will have contract authority over this proposal explaining your interest and include contact information for that person and the company.
- Include company background and experience, working on similar municipal projects.
- Include information and the availability of system integrators and the office location they would be traveling from.
- Include an example of a SCADA system upgrade or similar work product completed in the past three years.
- Include contact information for two references from jobs completed in the prior 12 months.
For more information, Click Here
Invitations to Bid
The Town of Coupeville’s Official Vendor Roster is MRSC Rosters
The Town of Coupeville’s official Small Public Works Roster, Consultant Roster, and Vendor Roster is the MRSC Rosters shared online database. To be eligible to work on projects using a roster process, you are required to register for FREE at www.mrscrosters.org and select Town of Coupeville in your account. If you are already a member of MRSC Rosters, simply select Town of Coupeville in your account.
For registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters at email@example.com or 206-436-3798. If you have questions about Town of Coupeville projects, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-678-4461.
Images on this page graciously provided by Denis Hill.