Finance & Administration

The finance department is managed by the Clerk-Treasurer, with the assistance of the Fiscal Clerk and Utility Clerk.

Responsibilities of this department include processing applications and forms as well as:

  • Facility Rental (Fiscal Clerk or Utility Clerk)
  • Dog License Renewal (Fiscal Clerk or Utility Clerk)
  • Questions about Utility Billing (Utility Clerk)
  • Questions about Invoices (Fiscal Clerk)
  • Special Events Permit Applications (Clerk Treasurer)

For more information contact:  

Rec Hall Rental

Town Pavilion / Kitchen Rental 

Amplified Music 

Garden Plot Application

Special Event Permit Application 

Coupeville Town Code Section 5.34 defines Special Events as any event which is to be conducted on public property or on a public rights-of-way; and, also, any event held on private property which would have a direct significant impact on traffic congestion; or traffic flow to and from the event over public streets or rights-of-way; or which would significantly impact public streets or rights-of-way near the event; or which would significantly impact the need for town-provided emergency services, such as police, fire or medical aid. It is presumed that any event on private property which involves an open invitation to the public to attend or events where the attendance is by private invitation of one hundred (100) or more people are each presumed to be an event that will have a direct significant impact on the public streets, rights-of-way or emergency services. Special events might include, but are not limited to, fun runs, roadway foot races, fundraising walks, auctions, bike-a-thons, parades, carnivals, shows, or inabitations, filming/movie events, circuses, block parties and fairs.

Public Records Request 

Cabaret License

Fireworks Stand Permit

Mobile Vendor Permit

Transient Vendor Permit

Yard Sale Permit