Utility Forms

New utility customers can set up their account for water and sewer services by calling the Utility Clerk at 678-4461, ext. 6 or utilityclerk@townofcoupeville.org.   The Utilities Department processes the following forms:

Change of Billing Address Form

Move In – Move Out Form (New Tenant)

Property Sale Form (New Owner)

Update Account Contact Info Form (New Mailing Address)


Billing for water and sewer is done bimonthly.